It’s not all love, fun and roses, the worst things about being a camp counselor can be pretty bad. So I’ve told you the good news, now let’s have a quick gander at the negatives about being a camp counselor shall we…
- No privacy.
- No space.
- Can’t do what you want.
- Have to eat whatever food you’re given.
- You don’t know what’s happening in the outside world.
- Might have to work with people you don’t like.
- The kids can be little shits.
- You can’t talk to your home friends whenever you want.
- If you don’t like it, you’re stuck.
- Skanky showers.
- Going to the toilet with just a thin piece of wood to protect you.
- Living with kids.
- You don’t get a moment’s peace.
- You can’t predict at thing, as you’ll see if you read my book.
- You work so, so hard.
- Limited access to the internet.
- Have to wake up early.
- Have to cope with kids when you’re hungover.
- You can’t just leave if you don’t like it.
- Bunk beds.
Don’t dwell on this page though… I just want you to have all the facts and to be totally prepared before you head off for the summer!
Let me know if you have any more things I can add to the page…