I’m looking for great original stories about summer camp here on Secret Diary of a Camp Counselor. Whether you’ve worked at a strict Jewish camp, a fat camp, a cooking camp, a football camp, or even an arts camp, I’d love to hear your stories. I’ll pay you £8 for your trouble and you’ll get your article and name up in lights on this here blog.
How it works
- Take a look around the site and get a feel for the style and content.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your fully formed idea. Just a sentence or three about what you propose will do.
- If I like it, I’ll give you the go ahead to write it.
- You write a brilliant, original article to suit the brief I gave you. All articles should be 5-800 words, preferably sent along with your photos. Email it to me.
- If there’s any edits, we’ll chat. Otherwise I’ll add you to the editorial schedule and as soon as you’re published I’ll pop £8 in your PayPal or your bank account.
- You can go and spend it on whatever it is your heart desires.
Feel free to send me a few pitches – I’m always on the look out for great stories, tips and advice to inspire future camp counselors…
Email me now!