Every year CCUSA, Camp America, Americamp, NYQuest and Camp Leaders invite the top Camp Directors to England to join the Camp Counselors Recruitment Fairs. This is your chance to find out more from the camp agencies and to meet the Camp Directors in person. The best things about them is that you can also get hired on the spot.
- Thursday 16 Jan 2014, The Thistle Hotel, 107 Leith Street, Edinburgh, EH1 3SW
- Saturday 18 Jan 2014, London, at the Regent’s Park Holiday Inn, Carburton Street, London, W1W 5EE
- Sunday 19 Jan 2014, Manchester, at Manchester Central, Windmill St, Manchester M2 3GX
- Saturday 18 Jan 2014, Leeds, at The Queen’s Hotel, City Square, LS1 1PJ, 11.30-4pm
- Sunday 19 Jan 2014, London, Kensington Town Hall, Horton Street, W8 7NX, 12-4.30pm
29 Jan 2013, Edinburgh, at Our Dynamic Earth, Holyrood Road, EH8 8AS, 2-7pm
31 Jan 2013, Manchester, at Manchester Town Hall, Albert Square, M60 2LA, 12-7pm 2 Feb 2013, London, at Kensington Town Hall, Hornton Street, Kensington, W8 7NX, 12-5pm Feb 2013, London, venue tbc
- More details to come, but the above are the dates from last year.
- January 2014. More details to follow.
Camp Directors come with the sole aim of hiring international staff with the benefit of actually meeting them before. Thousands of counselors get their job in this way. Walk in a wannabe camp counselor – walk out with a job on one of the kids’ summer camps in America. Not bad for an afternoon’s work!